To glorify God by partnering with parents to equip the youth of today for tomorrow by challenging the mind, nurturing the heart & encouraging the soul for a life that best impacts the community in which God places them.
Statement of Faith
Olelo Christian Academy is a Christian Educational Institution. Parents, staff and board members must, therefore, be in agreement with the Academy’s statement of faith, and with its position as a non-denominational organization.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in a literal six day divine creation where God rested on the seventh day (Genesis 1:1, Romans 1:20), that man was created by the direct act of God and in His image (Genesis 1:27), that Adam and Eve, the first male and female, transgressed God’s law in yielding to the temptation of Satan and became fallen creatures (Genesis 3).
4. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death
(I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory,(Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
5. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16, 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost to eternal separation from God (John 5:28-29).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
We maintain a non-denominational position and in fairness to each family that participates, we will respect and encourage Christian growth within their families and local churches. At the same time, we desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding disputes that may come from denominational differences. In Christian essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; and in all things, charity!